Jaqueline Carvalho (Volleyball Player) was born on the 31st of December, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Jaqueline’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jaqueline Carvalho below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jaqueline Maria Pereira de Carvalho|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil|
Jaqueline Carvalho, best known for being a Volleyball Player, was born in Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil on Saturday, December 31, 1983. Volleyball spiker who won back-to-back gold medals at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics.
Family: She married fellow volleyball player Murilo Endres on October 22, 2009. Jaqueline Carvalho father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jaqueline Carvalho’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jaqueline Carvalho is married Murilo Endres.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jaqueline Carvalho’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jaqueline Carvalho’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jaqueline Carvalho zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Brazilian volleyball player has been alive for 14,015 days or 336,376 hours. There were precisely 475 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Jaqueline Carvalho was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jaqueline Carvalho’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say Say Say" by Paul McCartney And Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
406 – 80,000 Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine at Mainz, beginning invasion of Gallia.
1744 – English astronomer James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble).
1775 – Battle of Quebec in American Revolutionary War; Americans defeated trying to take British stronghold.
1861 – 22,990mm of rain falls in Cherrapunji Assam in India in 1861, a world record.
1958 – Cuban dictator Fulgencio Batista tells his Cabinet he is fleeing the country.
5. Jaqueline Carvalho’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jaqueline Carvalho’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Jaqueline Carvalho was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Jaqueline Carvalho’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jaqueline Carvalho was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jaqueline Carvalho’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jaqueline Carvalho’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.