Jarome Iginla (Hockey Player) was born on the 1st of July, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 5. Jarome’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jarome Iginla below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
Jarome Iginla, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on Friday, July 1, 1977. NHL right winger who set a number of franchise scoring records during his long tenure with the Calgary Flames. He has also played for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Boston Bruins, Colorado Avalanche and Los Angeles Kings.
Family: He married his high school sweetheart Kara in 2003; the couple had three children. Jarome Iginla father’s name is Elvis Iginla and mother Susan Schuchard. We will continue to update details on Jarome Iginla’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jarome Iginla is married Kara Kirkland.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jarome Iginla’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jarome Iginla’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jarome Iginla zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The Canadian hockey player has been alive for 15,947 days or 382,740 hours. There were precisely 541 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Jarome Iginla was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jarome Iginla’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Gonna Fly Now" by Bill Conti.
On this day in history:
1689 – Matsuo Basho, zen poet, leaves for 150 days journey on Honshu, Japan.
1858 – The joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace's papers on evolution to the Linnean Society.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; Lee's northward advance halted.
5. Jarome Iginla’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jarome Iginla’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jarome Iginla was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jarome Iginla’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Jarome Iginla was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jarome Iginla’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jarome Iginla’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.