Jarvis Kaye (Family Member) was born on the 11th of November, 2001. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Jarvis’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jarvis Kaye below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jarvis Kaye|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Jarvis Kaye, best known for being a Family Member, was born in England, United Kingdom on Sunday, November 11, 2001. Brother of popular YouTuber and director FaZe Kay of the successful Call of Duty gaming group FaZe Clan.
Family: In addition to Frazier (FaZe Kay), he has another brother named Jay. Jarvis Kaye father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jarvis Kaye’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jarvis Kaye is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jarvis Kaye’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jarvis Kaye’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jarvis Kaye zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 22 years old
The English family member has been alive for 8,055 days or 193,341 hours. There were precisely 273 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 2001|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Jarvis Kaye was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jarvis Kaye’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige.
On this day in history:
5. Jarvis Kaye’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jarvis Kaye’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jarvis Kaye was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jarvis Kaye’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation Z
Jarvis Kaye was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Jarvis Kaye’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jarvis Kaye’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.