Jasmine CoupleReacts (YouTuber) was born on the 30th of November, 1994. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Jasmine’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jasmine CoupleReacts below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jasmine CoupleReacts|
Jasmine CoupleReacts, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Virgin Islands on Wednesday, November 30, 1994. Working alongside her boyfriend Dwayne Kyng, she is a personality behind the popular YouTube channel Couple Reacts. Their 1.1 million subscribers watch them react to various topics and personalities from the web and pop culture.
Family: She and Dwayne live in Maryland, but her family is from the US Virgin Islands. Jasmine CoupleReacts father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jasmine CoupleReacts’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jasmine CoupleReacts is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jasmine CoupleReacts’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jasmine CoupleReacts’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jasmine CoupleReacts zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 10,287 days or 246,894 hours. There were precisely 349 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1994|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Jasmine CoupleReacts was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jasmine CoupleReacts’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "On Bended Knee" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
5. Jasmine CoupleReacts’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jasmine CoupleReacts’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jasmine CoupleReacts was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jasmine CoupleReacts’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jasmine CoupleReacts was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jasmine CoupleReacts’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jasmine CoupleReacts’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.