Javier Plascencia (Chef) was born on the 2nd of September, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 7. Javier’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Javier Plascencia below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Javier Plascencia|
Javier Plascencia, best known for being a Chef, was born in Mexico on Saturday, September 2, 1967. Chef who founded the renowned Tijuana restaurant Misión 19 in 2011. He is known to television audiences for his appearances on such shows as No Reservations, Top Chef Korean Food Challenge and Man vs. Child: Chef Showdown.
Family: He has brothers named Jose, Margu and Julian. Javier Plascencia father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Javier Plascencia’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Javier Plascencia is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Javier Plascencia’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Javier Plascencia’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Javier Plascencia zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The chef has been alive for 20,238 days or 485,719 hours. There were precisely 686 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 2, 1967|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Javier Plascencia was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Javier Plascencia’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ode to Billie Joe" by Bobbie Gentry.
On this day in history:
5. Javier Plascencia’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Javier Plascencia’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Javier Plascencia was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Javier Plascencia’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Javier Plascencia was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Javier Plascencia’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Javier Plascencia’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.