Jawonn Smith (R&B Singer) was born on the 18th of October, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Jawonn’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jawonn Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jawonn Smith|
Jawonn Smith, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Jackson on Wednesday, October 18, 1989. R&B singer known for his youthful voice and contemporary southern style. He is most recognized for his ballads “I Need a Grown Woman” and “Lord I Need to Talk to You” which are available on a range of major streaming platforms.
Family: He was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi and shared a picture with his mother to Instagram in May of 2018. Jawonn Smith father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jawonn Smith’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jawonn Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jawonn Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jawonn Smith’s zodiac sign is Libra
Jawonn Smith zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The r&b singer has been alive for 12,156 days or 291,750 hours. There were precisely 412 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 18, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Jawonn Smith was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jawonn Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Miss You Much" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Jawonn Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jawonn Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jawonn Smith was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jawonn Smith’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jawonn Smith was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jawonn Smith’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jawonn Smith’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.