Jax Taylor (Reality Star) was born on the 11th of July, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Jax’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jax Taylor below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jason Michael Cauchi|
|NICKNAME:||Jason Taylor, Jax Taylor, Jason Micheal Tayler, Jason Michael Taylor|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Shelby Township, Michigan|
Jax Taylor, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Shelby Township, Michigan on Wednesday, July 11, 1979. Model-turned-reality star best known for his appearance in the Bravo series Vanderpump Rules. In 2017, it was announced that he would be starring in a spinoff series title Vanderpump Rules: Jax and Brittany Take Kentucky.
Family: His parents are named Ronald and Marie, and he has a sister named Jenny Lynn. In 2015, he began dating Brittany Cartwright. Jax Taylor father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jax Taylor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jason Michael Cauchi attended Eisenhower High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jax Taylor is dating Brittany Cartwright.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jax Taylor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jax Taylor’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jax Taylor zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 15,257 days or 366,170 hours. There were precisely 517 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Jax Taylor was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jax Taylor’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
1405 – Chinese fleet commander Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
1533 – Pope Clement VII excommunicates England's King Henry VIII.
1818 – English poet John Keats writes "In the Cottage Where Burns is Born", "Lines Written in the Highlands", and "Gadfly".
5. Jax Taylor’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jax Taylor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Jax Taylor was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jax Taylor’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Jax Taylor was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jax Taylor’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jax Taylor’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.