Jayda Nalamlieng (Model) was born on the 21st of April, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Taurus and her life path number is 7. Jayda’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jayda Nalamlieng below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jayda Nalamlieng|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Jayda Nalamlieng, best known for being a Model, was born in California, United States on Tuesday, April 21, 1998. Wilhelmina and LA Models-represented professional model who was previously signed with Ford Models from 2015 to 2017. She has been featured in photo shoots for Nylon magazine, Cleo magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire and others.
Family: She and her mother Gina both became professional models. Jayda Nalamlieng father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jayda Nalamlieng’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jayda Nalamlieng is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jayda Nalamlieng’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jayda Nalamlieng’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Jayda Nalamlieng zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The American model has been alive for 9,048 days or 217,170 hours. There were precisely 307 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 21, 1998|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Jayda Nalamlieng was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jayda Nalamlieng’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Too Close" by Next.
On this day in history:
5. Jayda Nalamlieng’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jayda Nalamlieng’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Jayda Nalamlieng was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Jayda Nalamlieng’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jayda Nalamlieng was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jayda Nalamlieng’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Jayda Nalamlieng’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.