Jayma Mays (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of July, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 4. Jayma’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jayma Mays below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jayma Suzette Mays|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Grundy, Virginia, USA|
Jayma Mays, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Grundy, Virginia, USA on Monday, July 16, 1979. Television actress who became known for playing Emma on the television series Glee. She also appeared in Ugly Betty and played Debbie in The Millers. Her film credits include Paul Blart: Mall Cop and The Smurfs.
Family: She married actor Adam Campbell in 2007. They had their first child, a son named Jude, on August 21, 2016. Jayma Mays father’s name is James Mays and mother Paulette Norris Mays. We will continue to update details on Jayma Mays’s family.
Paulette Norris Mays
Education: Jayma Suzette Mays attended Grundy Senior High School, Grundy, Virginia (Class of 1997) and Radford University, Radford, Virginia (2001).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jayma Mays is married Adam Campbell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jayma Mays’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jayma Mays’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jayma Mays zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 16,141 days or 387,403 hours. There were precisely 547 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 16, 1979|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Jayma Mays was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jayma Mays’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
5. Jayma Mays’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jayma Mays’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Jayma Mays was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jayma Mays’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Jayma Mays was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jayma Mays’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jayma Mays’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.