Jeannie Mai (Reality Star) was born on the 4th of January, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Jeannie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jeannie Mai below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jeannie Camtu Mai|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Jose, California, USA|
Jeannie Mai, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in San Jose, California, USA on Friday, January 4, 1980. Fashion stylist and make up artist who rose to fame after being featured on Style Network’s How Do I Look? She is also a co-host on the TV series The Real.
Family: She married Freddy Harteis, her high-school sweetheart, in 2007. She has two brothers, Daniel and Dennis. Jeannie Mai father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jeannie Mai’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jeannie Camtu Mai attended Milpitas High, De Anza High and De Anza College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jeannie Mai is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jeannie Mai’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jeannie Mai’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jeannie Mai zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 15,782 days or 378,787 hours. There were precisely 535 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 4, 1980|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Jeannie Mai was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jeannie Mai’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Please Don't Go" by KC and the Sunshine Band.
On this day in history:
5. Jeannie Mai’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jeannie Mai’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jeannie Mai was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jeannie Mai’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Jeannie Mai was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jeannie Mai’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jeannie Mai’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.