Jeff Bauman (Memoirist) was born on the 2nd of January, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Jeff’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jeff Bauman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jeff Bauman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Massachusetts, United States|
Jeff Bauman, best known for being a Memoirist, was born in Massachusetts, United States on Thursday, January 2, 1986. Author and memoirist who is recognized for having lost both of his legs in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing. In April 2014, he published a memoir entitled Stronger, which would become a major motion picture set to release in 2017.
Family: He married Erin Hurley in early 2014. Jeff Bauman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jeff Bauman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jeff Bauman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jeff Bauman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jeff Bauman’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jeff Bauman zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American memoirist has been alive for 13,664 days or 327,936 hours. There were precisely 463 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 2, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Jeff Bauman was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jeff Bauman’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say You, Say Me" by Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
5. Jeff Bauman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jeff Bauman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Jeff Bauman was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Jeff Bauman’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Jeff Bauman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jeff Bauman’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jeff Bauman’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.