Jeff Franklin (TV Producer) was born on the 21st of January, 1946. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 6. Jeff’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jeff Franklin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jeffery Alan Franklin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Inglewood, California, USA|
Jeff Franklin, best known for being a TV Producer, was born in Inglewood, California, USA on Monday, January 21, 1946. Most recognized as the creator of the hit ABC series Full House and it’s spin-off series Fuller House. He also created the ABC comedy Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper.
Family: He was born and raised in Inglewood, California. Jeff Franklin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jeff Franklin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jeff Franklin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jeff Franklin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jeff Franklin’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jeff Franklin zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 77 years old
The American tv producer has been alive for 28,136 days or 675,287 hours. There were precisely 954 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1946|
|AGE:||77 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jeff Franklin was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jeff Franklin’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jeff Franklin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jeff Franklin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jeff Franklin was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jeff Franklin’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jeff Franklin was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jeff Franklin’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jeff Franklin’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.