JeLaminah Lanier (Reality Star) was born on the 16th of January, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. JeLaminah’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about JeLaminah Lanier below ↓
|REAL NAME:||JeLaminah Lanier|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Houston, Texas, USA|
JeLaminah Lanier, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Houston, Texas, USA on Tuesday, January 16, 1990. Television personality who came into the spotlight as a cast member on the 14th season of the Oxygen reality series The Bad Girls Club. She has also pursued acting and modeling.
Family: She has an older brother and a younger brother. She also has a sister. JeLaminah Lanier father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on JeLaminah Lanier’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, JeLaminah Lanier is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of JeLaminah Lanier’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. JeLaminah Lanier’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
JeLaminah Lanier zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,330 days or 271,934 hours. There were precisely 384 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 16, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
JeLaminah Lanier was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On JeLaminah Lanier’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You" by Michael Bolton.
On this day in history:
1412 – The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
1547 – Ivan IV the Terrible (17) crowns himself first tsar of Moscow.
1605 – The first edition of "El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha" (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid.
5. JeLaminah Lanier’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as JeLaminah Lanier’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
JeLaminah Lanier was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. JeLaminah Lanier’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
JeLaminah Lanier was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. JeLaminah Lanier’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. JeLaminah Lanier’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.