Jen Valdez (Dancer) was born on the 25th of January, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 5. Jen’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jen Valdez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jen Valdez|
Jen Valdez, best known for being a Dancer, was born in United States on Wednesday, January 25, 1995. Professional dancer who performs on tour with Pitbull as part of a group called The Most Bad Ones. She is also a model.
Family: She grew up in Miami, Florida with an older sister named Melanie. Her mother’s name is Jennie. Jen Valdez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jen Valdez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jen Valdez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jen Valdez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jen Valdez’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jen Valdez zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 10,287 days or 246,902 hours. There were precisely 349 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 25, 1995|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Jen Valdez was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jen Valdez’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Creep" by TLC.
On this day in history:
5. Jen Valdez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jen Valdez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Jen Valdez was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Jen Valdez’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Jen Valdez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jen Valdez’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jen Valdez’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.