Jena Malone (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of November, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Jena’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jena Malone below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jena Laine Malone|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA|
Jena Malone, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA on Wednesday, November 21, 1984. Actress who rose to fame through her work in the films Donnie Darko, Into the Wild, and Sucker Punch. She played Johanna Mason in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 and Part 2.
Family: She was born in Sparks, Nevada to a single mother. She dated actor Erik von Detten from 1999 to 2000. She began dating Ethan DeLorenzo. In 2016, she and Ethan welcomed a son named Ode Mountain. Jena Malone father’s name is Edward Berge and mother Deborah Malone. We will continue to update details on Jena Malone’s family.
Education: Jena Laine Malone attended (home-Schooled) and Professional Children’s School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jena Malone is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jena Malone’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jena Malone’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jena Malone zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 14,253 days or 342,076 hours. There were precisely 483 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1984|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Jena Malone was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jena Malone’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
5. Jena Malone’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jena Malone’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Red|
6. The Year of the Rat
Jena Malone was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Jena Malone’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Jena Malone was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jena Malone’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jena Malone’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.