Jenelle Evans (Reality Star) was born on the 19th of December, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Jenelle’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jenelle Evans below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jenelle Lauren Evans|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oak Island, North Carolina, USA|
Jenelle Evans, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Oak Island, North Carolina, USA on Thursday, December 19, 1991. Star of the hit reality series Teen Mom 2 who has an enormous presence on social media, with more than 2.7 million followers on Instagram.
Family: She was married to Courtland Rogers for two years. Her first son, Jace Vahn Evans, was born on August 2, 2009. Jace’s fathers name is Andrew Lewis. Her second son, Kaiser Orion Griffith, was born on June 29, 2014, his father being Nathan Griffith. She and Griffith were briefly engaged. In 2015, she began dating David Eason. She and Eason welcomed a daughter named Ensley in 2017. Jenelle Evans father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jenelle Evans’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jenelle Evans is married David Eason.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jenelle Evans’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jenelle Evans’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jenelle Evans zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,605 days or 278,535 hours. There were precisely 393 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 19, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Jenelle Evans was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jenelle Evans’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Black or White" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Jenelle Evans’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jenelle Evans’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Jenelle Evans was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jenelle Evans’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jenelle Evans was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jenelle Evans’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jenelle Evans’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.