Jeneve Mitchell (Country Singer) was born on the 29th of February, 2000. She was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 6. Jeneve’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jeneve Mitchell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jeneve Mitchell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
Jeneve Mitchell, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on Tuesday, February 29, 2000. Country singer known for her appearance on season 15 of American Idol, where she was eliminated in the Wild Card round.
Family: Although she grew up in the country, she was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jeneve Mitchell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jeneve Mitchell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jeneve Mitchell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jeneve Mitchell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jeneve Mitchell’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jeneve Mitchell zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 7,816 days or 187,587 hours. There were precisely 265 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 2000|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Jeneve Mitchell was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jeneve Mitchell’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated 130,960,864 babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Amazed" by Lonestar.
On this day in history:
5. Jeneve Mitchell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jeneve Mitchell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Jeneve Mitchell was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Jeneve Mitchell’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jeneve Mitchell was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jeneve Mitchell’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jeneve Mitchell’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.