Jeniffer Morel (Dancer) was born on the 23rd of February, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Jeniffer’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jeniffer Morel below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jeniffer Morel|
Jeniffer Morel, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Dominican Republic on Friday, February 23, 1990. Go-go dancer skilled in multiple other forms of dance. She has performed as a backup dancer for LMFAO, Kanye West, and Neyo. She has also worked as a promotional model for Honda, 50 Cent s Boxing Promotions, and at the annual New York City Auto Show for DUB.
Family: Her mother enrolled her at the Dance Theater of Harlem when she was young. At the dance theater, she studied ballet, jazz, hip hop and more. She and her family immigrated to the United States when she was 6 years old. Jeniffer Morel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jeniffer Morel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jeniffer Morel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jeniffer Morel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jeniffer Morel’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jeniffer Morel zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 11,977 days or 287,465 hours. There were precisely 406 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 23, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Jeniffer Morel was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jeniffer Morel’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
5. Jeniffer Morel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jeniffer Morel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jeniffer Morel was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jeniffer Morel’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jeniffer Morel was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jeniffer Morel’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jeniffer Morel’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.