Jenna Bush (Family Member) was born on the 25th of November, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Jenna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jenna Bush below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jenna Welch Bush|
|NICKNAME:||Twinkle, Jenna Welch Bush Hager|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Jenna Bush, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Wednesday, November 25, 1981. Daughter of former U.S. President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush. She is the younger fraternal twin of Barbara Bush.
Family: She married Henry Hager on May 10, 2008. The couple welcomed a daughter named Margaret “Mila” Hager on April 13, 2013 and a second daughter named Poppy on August 13, 2015. Jenna Bush father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jenna Bush’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jenna Welch Bush attended University of Texas at Austin.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jenna Bush is married Henry Hager.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jenna Bush’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jenna Bush’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jenna Bush zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American family member has been alive for 15,281 days or 366,758 hours. There were precisely 518 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 25, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Jenna Bush was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jenna Bush’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
5. Jenna Bush’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jenna Bush’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Jenna Bush was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Jenna Bush’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jenna Bush was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jenna Bush’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jenna Bush’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.