Jennifer Aspen (TV Actress) was born on the 9th of October, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Jennifer’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jennifer Aspen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jennifer Aspen|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Richmond, Virginia, USA|
Jennifer Aspen, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Richmond, Virginia, USA on Tuesday, October 9, 1973. American actress who has appeared on Glee as Kendra Giardi and as Daphne Jablonsky on Party of Five. She played the character Julie in the 2012 TV movie Girl Vs. Monster.
Family: She married David O’Donnell in 2006 and adopted a daughter named Charlotte Sofia in 2012. Jennifer Aspen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jennifer Aspen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jennifer Aspen is married David O’Donnell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jennifer Aspen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jennifer Aspen’s zodiac sign is Libra
Jennifer Aspen zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 18,315 days or 439,566 hours. There were precisely 621 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 9, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Jennifer Aspen was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jennifer Aspen’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Half-Breed" by Cher.
On this day in history:
5. Jennifer Aspen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jennifer Aspen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jennifer Aspen was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jennifer Aspen’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Jennifer Aspen was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jennifer Aspen’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jennifer Aspen’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.