Jennifer Connelly (Movie Actress) was born on the 12th of December, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Jennifer’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jennifer Connelly below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jennifer Lynn Connelly|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cairo, New York|
Jennifer Connelly, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Cairo, New York on Saturday, December 12, 1970. She appeared in Blood Diamond and won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for her role in the 2001 film A Beautiful Mind. Her performances in Requiem for a Dream and House of Sand and Fog brought her an array of award nominations.
Family: She married Paul Bettany in January 2003, and the couple’s first child, a son named Stellan, was born later that year. Their second child, a daughter named Agnes, was born in 2011. She also had a son named Kai in 2007 with photographer David Dugan. Jennifer Connelly father’s name is Gerard Connelly and mother Eileen Connelly. We will continue to update details on Jennifer Connelly’s family.
Education: Jennifer Lynn Connelly attended St. Ann`s, Brooklyn Heights, NY (1988).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jennifer Connelly is married Paul Bettany.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jennifer Connelly’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jennifer Connelly’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jennifer Connelly zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 19,352 days or 464,469 hours. There were precisely 656 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 12, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Jennifer Connelly was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jennifer Connelly’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Tears Of A Clown" by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.
On this day in history:
5. Jennifer Connelly’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jennifer Connelly’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jennifer Connelly was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jennifer Connelly’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Jennifer Connelly was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jennifer Connelly’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jennifer Connelly’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.