Jennifer Love Hewitt (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of February, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 4. Jennifer’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jennifer Love Hewitt below ↓
|NAME:||Jennifer Love Hewitt|
|REAL NAME:||Jennifer Love Hewitt|
|NICKNAME:||Jen, Love, JLove, Jennifer Love Hewitt Hallisay|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Waco, Texas, USA|
Jennifer Love Hewitt, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Waco, Texas, USA on Wednesday, February 21, 1979. Party of Five actress who won a 2007 Saturn Award for Best Actress for her role as Melinda Gordon in Ghost Whisperer. In 1997, she had a major role in the highly successful horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer.
Family: She was engaged to Ross McCall in 2007, but they cancelled the engagement in 2008. She then married actor Brian Hallisay in 2013. Together they had two children, a daughter named Autumn and a son named Atticus. Jennifer Love Hewitt father’s name is Herbert Daniel Hewitt and mother Pat Hewitt. We will continue to update details on Jennifer Love Hewitt’s family.
Education: Jennifer Love Hewitt attended Laurel Springs High School, Ojai, California (1997).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jennifer Love Hewitt is married Brian Hallisay.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jennifer Love Hewitt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jennifer Love Hewitt zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 15,997 days or 383,942 hours. There were precisely 542 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Jennifer Love Hewitt was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jennifer Love Hewitt’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jennifer Love Hewitt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Jennifer Love Hewitt was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Jennifer Love Hewitt was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.