Jenny Conlee (Accordionist) was born on the 12th of December, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Jenny’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jenny Conlee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jenny Conlee|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seattle, Washington, USA|
Jenny Conlee, best known for being a Accordionist, was born in Seattle, Washington, USA on Sunday, December 12, 1971. Multi-instrumentalist who is best known for playing the accordion, keyboards, and melodica for the indie-rock quintet The Decemberists. Along with the number of instruments she plays, she also provides backup vocals for the band.
Family: She is from Seattle, WA. Jenny Conlee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jenny Conlee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jenny Conlee is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jenny Conlee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jenny Conlee’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jenny Conlee zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American accordionist has been alive for 18,229 days or 437,502 hours. There were precisely 618 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 12, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Jenny Conlee was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jenny Conlee’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Family Affair" by Sly & The Family Stone.
On this day in history:
627 – Battle at Nineveh: Byzantine Emperor Heraclius beats Sassanid forces during Byzantine-Sassanid War.
1901 – Guglielmo Marconi sends the first transatlantic radio signal, from Poldhu in Cornwall to Newfoundland, Canada.
1925 – Last Qajar Shah of Iran deposed; Rez? Sh?h Pahlavi takes over.
5. Jenny Conlee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jenny Conlee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Jenny Conlee was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Jenny Conlee’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Jenny Conlee was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jenny Conlee’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jenny Conlee’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.