Jenny Lawson (Blogger) was born on the 29th of December, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Jenny’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jenny Lawson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jenny Lawson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Texas, United States|
Jenny Lawson, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Texas, United States on Saturday, December 29, 1973. American writer who came to fame through her hugely popular, darkly comic blog The Bloggess. She went on to author several successful books, including You Are Here, Furiously Happy and Let’s Pretend This Never Happened.
Family: She married a man named Victor and has a daughter named Hailey. Jenny Lawson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jenny Lawson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jenny Lawson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jenny Lawson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jenny Lawson’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jenny Lawson zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 17,686 days or 424,470 hours. There were precisely 600 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 29, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Jenny Lawson was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jenny Lawson’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Time In A Bottle" by Jim Croce.
On this day in history:
1835 – The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
1845 – Texas admitted as 28th state of the Union.
1903 – French Equatorial Africa separates into Gabon, Chad and Ubangi-Shari.
1911 – Sun Yat-sen elected 1st President of the Republic of China.
1940 – Germany drops its 1st incendiary bombs on London during the Blitz.
5. Jenny Lawson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jenny Lawson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jenny Lawson was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jenny Lawson’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Jenny Lawson was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jenny Lawson’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jenny Lawson’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.