Jeremy Irvine (Movie Actor) was born on the 1st of January, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Jeremy’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jeremy Irvine below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jeremy Smith|
Jeremy Irvine, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Cambridgeshire, England on Monday, January 1, 1990. He played the leading role in the award-winning film, War Horse. In 2014, he appeared in The World Made Straight and Fallen.
Family: His mother is Bridget, a local politician and his father, Chris, worked as an engineer. He has a younger brother named Toby. Jeremy Irvine father’s name is Chris Smith and mother Bridget Smith. We will continue to update details on Jeremy Irvine’s family.
Education: Jeremy Smith attended Bedford Modern School in Harpur, Bedfordshire and The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jeremy Irvine is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jeremy Irvine’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jeremy Irvine’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jeremy Irvine zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The British movie actor has been alive for 12,135 days or 291,246 hours. There were precisely 411 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 1990|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Jeremy Irvine was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jeremy Irvine’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another Day In Paradise" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Jeremy Irvine’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jeremy Irvine’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jeremy Irvine was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jeremy Irvine’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Jeremy Irvine was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jeremy Irvine’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jeremy Irvine’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.