Jeremy Kyle (Radio Host) was born on the 7th of July, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Jeremy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jeremy Kyle below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Jeremy Kyle|
|NICKNAME:||British Jerry Springer, “Jezza”|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Canning Town, London, England|
Jeremy Kyle, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in Canning Town, London, England on Wednesday, July 7, 1965. English television and radio personality who received widespread fame as the host of the tabloid talk show The Jeremy Kyle Show. He has aired over 1,400 episodes of his show in the U.K. since 2005.
Family: He married his second wife Carla Germaine in 2003. He has three daughters named Harriet, Alice and Ava Kyle and a son named Henry Kyle. Jeremy Kyle father’s name is Patrick Kyle and mother Nan Kyle. We will continue to update details on Jeremy Kyle’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jeremy Kyle is married Carla Germaine.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jeremy Kyle’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jeremy Kyle’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jeremy Kyle zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The British radio host has been alive for 20,290 days or 486,974 hours. There were precisely 688 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 7, 1965|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Jeremy Kyle was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jeremy Kyle’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
1520 – Battle of Otumba Mexico: Hernán Cortés and the Tlaxcalans defeat a numerically superior Aztec force.
1753 – British Museum founded by an Act of Parliament (opens in 1759).
1937 – Japanese and Chinese troops clash at the Marco Polo Bridge, beginning of Second Sino-Japanese War.
5. Jeremy Kyle’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jeremy Kyle’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jeremy Kyle was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jeremy Kyle’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful â€” and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Jeremy Kyle was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jeremy Kyle’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jeremy Kyle’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.