Jericho Vallano (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 14th of January, 2002. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Jericho’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jericho Vallano below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jericho Vallano|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA|
Jericho Vallano, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA on Monday, January 14, 2002. Popular social media influencer who established his largest fan base on musical.ly, where he has more than 230,000 fans.
Family: He has posted photos with his boyfriend Alex to his Instagram account. Jericho Vallano father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jericho Vallano’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jericho Vallano is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jericho Vallano’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jericho Vallano’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jericho Vallano zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 21 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 7,685 days or 184,446 hours. There were precisely 261 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 14, 2002|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Jericho Vallano was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jericho Vallano’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "U Got It Bad" by Usher.
On this day in history:
5. Jericho Vallano’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jericho Vallano’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jericho Vallano was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jericho Vallano’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Jericho Vallano was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Jericho Vallano’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jericho Vallano’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.