Jerome Najee Rasheed (Jazz Singer) was born on the 4th of November, 1957. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Jerome’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jerome Najee Rasheed below ↓
|NAME:||Jerome Najee Rasheed|
|REAL NAME:||Jerome Najee Rasheed|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Jerome Najee Rasheed, best known for being a Jazz Singer, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Monday, November 4, 1957. Jazz musician known by his middle name of Najee. He’s received recognition for his albums Najee’s Theme, Tokyo Blue, Embrace, and My Point of View. He toured with Prince from 2000 to 2003.
Family: His brother Fareed has served as his manager. He has two other brothers and two sisters, as well as six children of his own. Jerome Najee Rasheed father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jerome Najee Rasheed’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jerome Najee Rasheed is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jerome Najee Rasheed’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jerome Najee Rasheed’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jerome Najee Rasheed zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 64 years old
The American jazz singer has been alive for 23,590 days or 566,179 hours. There were precisely 800 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1957|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jerome Najee Rasheed was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jerome Najee Rasheed’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,871,952,278 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1957, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1576 – Eighty Years' War: In Flanders, Spanish defeat Walloon and capture Antwerp.
1841 – First wagon train arrives in California.
1862 – Dr Richard Gatling patents Gatling machine gun in Indianapolis.
1879 – African American inventor Thomas Elkins patents refrigerating apparatus.
1922 – Howard Carter discovers tomb of Tutankhamun in Egypt.
5. Jerome Najee Rasheed’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jerome Najee Rasheed’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Jerome Najee Rasheed was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Jerome Najee Rasheed’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jerome Najee Rasheed was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jerome Najee Rasheed’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jerome Najee Rasheed’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.