Jerry B. Jenkins (Novelist) was born on the 23rd of September, 1949. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Jerry’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jerry B. Jenkins below ↓
|NAME:||Jerry B. Jenkins|
|REAL NAME:||Jerry B. Jenkins|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Michigan, United States|
Jerry B. Jenkins, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Michigan, United States on Friday, September 23, 1949. An American novelist and biographer, he is best known as the co-author of the Left Behind books, which focus on the subject of Christian End Times.
Family: He married Diana Louise Whiteford in 1971. Jerry B. Jenkins father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jerry B. Jenkins’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jerry B. Jenkins is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jerry B. Jenkins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jerry B. Jenkins’s zodiac sign is Libra
Jerry B. Jenkins zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 73 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 26,673 days or 640,158 hours. There were precisely 904 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 23, 1949|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jerry B. Jenkins was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jerry B. Jenkins’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1949, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jerry B. Jenkins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jerry B. Jenkins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jerry B. Jenkins was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jerry B. Jenkins’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jerry B. Jenkins was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jerry B. Jenkins’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Jerry B. Jenkins’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.