Jerzy Janowicz (Tennis Player) was born on the 13th of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Jerzy’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jerzy Janowicz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jerzy Janowicz|
Jerzy Janowicz, best known for being a Tennis Player, was born in Lodz, Poland on Tuesday, November 13, 1990. Known for his incredible serve, which troubles opponents with its speed and harsh downward trajectory due to his high toss and six-foot-eight height.
Family: He was born in Lodz, Poland. Jerzy Janowicz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jerzy Janowicz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jerzy Janowicz is dating Marta Domachowska.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jerzy Janowicz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jerzy Janowicz’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jerzy Janowicz zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The Polish tennis player has been alive for 11,524 days or 276,589 hours. There were precisely 391 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Jerzy Janowicz was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jerzy Janowicz’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Takes Time" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
1789 – Ben Franklin writes "Nothing . . . certain but death & taxes".
1933 – 1st modern sit-down strike by Hormel meat packers in Austin, Minnesota.
1956 – US Supreme court rules race separation on buses in Alabama unconstitutional.
1980 – US spacecraft Voyager 1 sends back 1st close-up pictures of Saturn.
1985 – Nevado del Ruiz volcano erupts in Colombia, killing 25,000 in the town of Armero.
5. Jerzy Janowicz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jerzy Janowicz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jerzy Janowicz was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jerzy Janowicz’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jerzy Janowicz was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jerzy Janowicz’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jerzy Janowicz’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.