Jess Carmen (Live.Me Star) was born on the 27th of November, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Jess’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jess Carmen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jess Carmen|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Jess Carmen, best known for being a Live.Me Star, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Thursday, November 27, 1997. Social media personality best known as ItsJessCarmen across her platforms. She rose to fame as a musician and broadcaster on Live.me, where she’s amassed over 75,000 fans and growing. She has also gained upwards of 30,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: She was born to parents Barbara and Howard. Jess Carmen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jess Carmen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jess Carmen is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jess Carmen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jess Carmen’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jess Carmen zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The Canadian live.me star has been alive for 8,960 days or 215,057 hours. There were precisely 304 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1997|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Jess Carmen was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jess Carmen’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle In The Wind 1997/Something About The Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
1943 – Conference of Tehran (Churchill-Roosevelt- Stalin).
5. Jess Carmen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jess Carmen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jess Carmen was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jess Carmen’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jess Carmen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jess Carmen’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jess Carmen’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.