Jess Harnell (Voice Actor) was born on the 23rd of December, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Jess’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jess Harnell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jess Harnell|
Jess Harnell, best known for being a Voice Actor, was born in Teaneck on Monday, December 23, 1963. Voice actor who portrayed the character Wakko Warner on the animated show Animaniacs. He voiced multiple characters in the 2015 Disney film Inside Out and also voiced the character Don in the 2012 Disney feature Wreck-It Ralph and Nurse AJ in Pixar’s Up.
Family: His parents are named Alice and Joe. Jess Harnell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jess Harnell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jess Harnell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jess Harnell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jess Harnell’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jess Harnell zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The American voice actor has been alive for 21,335 days or 512,061 hours. There were precisely 723 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 23, 1963|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jess Harnell was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jess Harnell’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Dominique" by The Singing Nun (Soeur Sourire).
On this day in history:
962 – Byzantine-Arab Wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops stormed city of Aleppo, recovering the tattered tunic of John the Baptist.
1688 – King James II, the last Roman Catholic British monarch flees to France from William of Orange.
1783 – US General George Washington resigns his military commission as Commander-in-Chief of the Army to Congress.
1888 – Vincent van Gogh cuts off his left ear with a razor, after argument with fellow painter Paul Gauguin, and sends to a prostitute for safe keeping.
1920 – Government of Ireland Act / Home Rule Act passed partitioning Ireland.
5. Jess Harnell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jess Harnell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Jess Harnell was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Jess Harnell’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jess Harnell was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jess Harnell’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jess Harnell’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.