Jesse Barfield (Baseball Player) was born on the 29th of October, 1959. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Jesse’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jesse Barfield below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jesse Lee Barfield|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Illinois, United States|
Jesse Barfield, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Illinois, United States on Thursday, October 29, 1959. 2-time MLB Gold Glove winner who had one the best outfield arms of the 1980’s.
Family: He had three children with his wife Marla. Jesse Barfield father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jesse Barfield’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jesse Lee Barfield attended Central (Joliet, Il).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jesse Barfield is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jesse Barfield’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jesse Barfield’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jesse Barfield zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 62 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 22,865 days or 548,777 hours. There were precisely 775 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 29, 1959|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jesse Barfield was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jesse Barfield’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darin.
On this day in history:
1268 – Conradin, the last legitimate male heir of the German Hohenstaufen dynasty of Kings and Holy Roman Emperors, is executed with Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
1665 – Battle of Mbwila [Ambuila],: Portuguese forces defeat forces of the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitate King Antonio I of Kongo / Nvita a Nkanga.
1929 – Black Tuesday Wall Street Stock Market crashes triggering the "Great Depression".
2015 – China announces the end of their one-child policy after 35 years.
5. Jesse Barfield’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jesse Barfield’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Jesse Barfield was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Jesse Barfield’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jesse Barfield was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jesse Barfield’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jesse Barfield’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.