Jesse Epstein (Pop Singer) was born on the 6th of December, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 5. Jesse’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jesse Epstein below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Jesse Epstein|
Jesse Epstein, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in United States on Friday, December 6, 1985. Singer and songwriter who has performed and written under the name Imaginary Future. In March 2015, he released his sophomore album Sunlight to critical acclaim after being inspired by his marriage to wife and frequent collaborator Kina Grannis.
Family: He married his wife in August 2013 after having dated her for 11 years. Jesse Epstein father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jesse Epstein’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jesse Epstein is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jesse Epstein’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jesse Epstein’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jesse Epstein zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 13,331 days or 319,952 hours. There were precisely 452 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 6, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Jesse Epstein was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jesse Epstein’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister.
On this day in history:
1240 – Mongols under Batu Khan occupy and destroy Kiev; out of 50,000 people in the city only 2,000 survive.
1865 – 13th Amendment of the United States Constitution is ratified, abolishing slavery.
1921 – Anglo-Irish Treaty signed; Ireland receives dominion status; partition creates Northern Ireland.
1998 – Hugo Chávez is elected President of Venezuela.
2006 – NASA reveals photographs taken by Mars Global Surveyor suggesting the presence of liquid water on Mars.
5. Jesse Epstein’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jesse Epstein’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jesse Epstein was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jesse Epstein’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Jesse Epstein was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jesse Epstein’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jesse Epstein’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.