Jesse L. Martin (TV Actor) was born on the 18th of January, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Jesse’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jesse L. Martin below ↓
|NAME:||Jesse L. Martin|
|REAL NAME:||Jesse L. Martin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rocky Mount, VA|
Jesse L. Martin, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Rocky Mount, VA on Saturday, January 18, 1969. Portrays the role of detective Ed Green on the NBC series Law & Order alongside Paul Sorvino and also portrays Detective Joe West on The Flash.
Family: He was born to parents Jesse Reed Watkins and Virginia Price, and he has four brothers. Jesse L. Martin father’s name is Jesse Reed Watkins and mother Virginia Price. We will continue to update details on Jesse L. Martin’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jesse L. Martin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jesse L. Martin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jesse L. Martin’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jesse L. Martin zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 19,735 days or 473,644 hours. There were precisely 669 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 18, 1969|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Jesse L. Martin was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jesse L. Martin’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye.
On this day in history:
5. Jesse L. Martin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jesse L. Martin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Jesse L. Martin was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Jesse L. Martin’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Jesse L. Martin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jesse L. Martin’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jesse L. Martin’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.