Jesse Thomas (Triathlete) was born on the 29th of February, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 4. Jesse’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jesse Thomas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jesse Thomas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bend, Oregon, USA|
Jesse Thomas, best known for being a Triathlete, was born in Bend, Oregon, USA on Friday, February 29, 1980. Triathlete and blogger who is known for his variety of interviews with different athletes and his training regimens. He is also the co-founder and CEO of the health food and nutrition company Picky Bars.
Family: He married fellow long distance runner Lauren Fleshman who is also the co-owner of Picky Bars. Jesse Thomas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jesse Thomas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jesse Thomas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jesse Thomas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jesse Thomas’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jesse Thomas zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American triathlete has been alive for 15,293 days or 367,034 hours. There were precisely 518 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Jesse Thomas was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jesse Thomas’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen.
On this day in history:
5. Jesse Thomas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jesse Thomas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jesse Thomas was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jesse Thomas’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Jesse Thomas was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jesse Thomas’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jesse Thomas’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.