Jessica Andrews (Country Singer) was born on the 29th of December, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Jessica’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Andrews below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Danielle Andrews|
Jessica Andrews, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Huntingdon, Tennessee on Thursday, December 29, 1983. Country singer who released her debut album, Heart Shaped World, in 1999 and whose song “Who I Am” was a #1 hit.
Family: She is married to fellow country singer Marcel. She has a sister named Kellie. Jessica Andrews father’s name is Jessie Andrews and mother Vicki Andrews. We will continue to update details on Jessica Andrews’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Andrews is married Marcel Chagnon.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Andrews’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Andrews’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jessica Andrews zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 14,017 days or 336,425 hours. There were precisely 475 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 29, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Jessica Andrews was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jessica Andrews’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say Say Say" by Paul McCartney And Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
1835 – The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
1845 – Texas admitted as 28th state of the Union.
1903 – French Equatorial Africa separates into Gabon, Chad and Ubangi-Shari.
1911 – Sun Yat-sen elected 1st President of the Republic of China.
1940 – Germany drops its 1st incendiary bombs on London during the Blitz.
5. Jessica Andrews’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Andrews’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Jessica Andrews was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Jessica Andrews’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Andrews was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Andrews’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jessica Andrews’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.