Jessica Biel (TV Actress) was born on the 3rd of March, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Jessica’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Biel below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Claire Biel|
|NICKNAME:||Jessie, Jessica Claire Timberlake, Jessica Timberlake|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ely, Minnesota, USA|
Jessica Biel, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Ely, Minnesota, USA on Wednesday, March 3, 1982. She became known as Mary Camden on TV’s 7th Heaven and won a Young Artist Award for Best Performance for her supporting role in Ulee’s Gold. Her well-known film credits include Summer Catch, Blade: Trinity, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Family: She began dating Justin Timberlake in 2007, and the couple put on wedding bands on October 19, 2012. She gave birth to a son named Silas on April 11, 2015. Jessica Biel father’s name is Jonathan Edward Biel and mother Kimberly Biel. We will continue to update details on Jessica Biel’s family.
Education: Jessica Claire Biel attended Fairview High School, Boulder, CO (2000).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Biel is married Justin Timberlake.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Biel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Biel’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jessica Biel zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,004 days or 360,100 hours. There were precisely 509 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 3, 1982|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Jessica Biel was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jessica Biel’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Centerfold" by J. Geils Band.
On this day in history:
5. Jessica Biel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Biel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jessica Biel was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jessica Biel’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Biel was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Biel’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Jessica Biel’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.