Jessica Capshaw (TV Actress) was born on the 9th of August, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Jessica’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Capshaw below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Brooke Capshaw|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Columbia, Missouri, USA|
Jessica Capshaw, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Columbia, Missouri, USA on Monday, August 9, 1976. American actress who began playing Dr. Arizona Robbins on the television series Grey’s Anatomy in 2009.
Family: Her mother is actress Kate Capshaw. Steven Spielberg became her stepfather after he married her mother. She has four children, Luke, Eve, Poppy and Josephine, with her husband, Christopher Gavigan. Jessica Capshaw father’s name is Robert Capshaw and mother Kate Capshaw. We will continue to update details on Jessica Capshaw’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Capshaw is married Christopher Gavigan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Capshaw’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Capshaw’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jessica Capshaw zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 16,118 days or 386,835 hours. There were precisely 546 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 9, 1976|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Jessica Capshaw was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jessica Capshaw’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John & Kiki Dee.
On this day in history:
378 – Battle of Adrianople: Goth army defeats Roman forces under Emperor Valens.
1790 – Robert Gray's Columbia Rediviva returns to Boston after 3 year journey, 1st American ship to circumnavigate the Globe.
1898 – Rudolf Diesel of Germany obtains patent #608,845 for his internal combustion engine, later known as the diesel engine.
5. Jessica Capshaw’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Capshaw’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Jessica Capshaw was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Jessica Capshaw’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Jessica Capshaw was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jessica Capshaw’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Jessica Capshaw’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.