Jessica Che (Photographer) was born on the 9th of August, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Jessica’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Che below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Che|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seattle, Washington, USA|
Jessica Che, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Seattle, Washington, USA on Sunday, August 9, 1998. Fashion photographer who gained fame on Instagram as one of the main photographers for the popular web group known as Team 10.
Family: She’s originally from Seattle; but has also lived in Los Angeles, California. Jessica Che father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Che’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Che is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Che’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Che’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jessica Che zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The American photographer has been alive for 8,697 days or 208,731 hours. There were precisely 295 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 9, 1998|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Jessica Che was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jessica Che’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy & Monica.
On this day in history:
378 – Battle of Adrianople: Goth army defeats Roman forces under Emperor Valens.
1790 – Robert Gray's Columbia Rediviva returns to Boston after 3 year journey, 1st American ship to circumnavigate the Globe.
1898 – Rudolf Diesel of Germany obtains patent #608,845 for his internal combustion engine, later known as the diesel engine.
1942 – Mahatma Gandhi and 50 others arrested in Bombay after passing of a "quit India" motion and campaign by the All-India Congress.
1945 – US drops 2nd atomic bomb "Fat Man" on Japan destroys part of Nagasaki.
5. Jessica Che’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Che’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Jessica Che was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Jessica Che’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Che was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Che’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Jessica Che’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.