Jessica Ennis-Hill (Runner) was born on the 28th of January, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Jessica’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Ennis-Hill below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Ennis|
|NICKNAME:||Tadpole, Jessica Ennis-Hill, Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill, Jessica Ennis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Sheffield, England, UK|
Jessica Ennis-Hill, best known for being a Runner, was born in Sheffield, England, UK on Tuesday, January 28, 1986. She won the Heptathlon gold medal in the 2012 London Olympics and broke the British national record for the high jump and the 100 meter hurdles.
Family: In high school, her mother performed the high jump and her father was a sprinter. She has a younger sister named Carmel. In 2013, she married Andy Hill. Jessica Ennis-Hill father’s name is Vinnie Ennis and mother Alison Powell. We will continue to update details on Jessica Ennis-Hill’s family.
Education: Jessica Ennis attended King Ecgbert School in Dore and University of Sheffield.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Ennis-Hill is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Ennis-Hill’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Ennis-Hill’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jessica Ennis-Hill zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The British runner has been alive for 13,132 days or 315,169 hours. There were precisely 445 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 28, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Jessica Ennis-Hill was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jessica Ennis-Hill’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne & Friends.
On this day in history:
1521 – Emperor Charles V opens the Diet of Worms in Worms, Germany which lasts until May 25th. Produced the "Edict of Worms" which dennouced Martin Luther.
1807 – London's Pall Mall is 1st street lit by gaslight.
1813 – Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" is published by Thomas Egerton in the United Kingdom.
5. Jessica Ennis-Hill’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Ennis-Hill’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Jessica Ennis-Hill was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Jessica Ennis-Hill’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Ennis-Hill was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Ennis-Hill’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jessica Ennis-Hill’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.