Jessica Fallea (Reality Star) was born on the 8th of November, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Jessica’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Fallea below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Fallea|
Jessica Fallea, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in France on Tuesday, November 8, 1988. French reality star who rocketed to fame in 2016 competing as a member of Team Amelie on the second season of Friends Trip.
Family: She has one sister. Jessica Fallea father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Fallea’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Fallea is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Fallea’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Fallea’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jessica Fallea zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The reality star has been alive for 12,258 days or 294,192 hours. There were precisely 416 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Jessica Fallea was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jessica Fallea’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wild, Wild West" by The Escape Club.
On this day in history:
392 – Roman Emperor Theodosius declares Christian religion the state religion.
1519 – 1st meeting of Moctezuma II & Hernán Cortés in Tenochtitlan, Mexico.
1701 – William Penn presents Charter of Priviliges.
1734 – Vincent la Chapelle, master cook to various nobility and royalty, forms Free Masons Lodge in Netherlands.
1895 – German physicist Wilhelm Röntgen produces and detects electromagnetic radiation in a wavelength range today known as X-rays or Röntgen rays.
5. Jessica Fallea’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Fallea’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Jessica Fallea was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Jessica Fallea’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Fallea was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Fallea’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jessica Fallea’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.