Jessica Gee (Blogger) was born on the 16th of December, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 7. Jessica’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Gee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Gee|
Jessica Gee, best known for being a Blogger, was born in United States on Tuesday, December 16, 1986. Intrepid traveler known as one of the faces ofThe Bucket List Family blog and YouTube channel. Their collective travels around the world have earned them more than 150,000 YouTube subscribers.
Family: Her nickname is Settie. She married her college sweetheart Garrett ; the couple had two children, Dorothy and Manilla. In September 2017 they announced they were expecting a third child. Jessica Gee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Gee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Gee is married Grant George.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Gee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Gee’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jessica Gee zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 12,953 days or 310,876 hours. There were precisely 439 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 16, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Jessica Gee was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jessica Gee’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Walk Like An Egyptian" by The Bangles.
On this day in history:
755 – An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Fanyang, initiating the An Shi Rebellion during Chinese Tang Dynasty.
1598 – Seven Year War: Battle of Noryang Point - in the final battle of the war Korean navy decisively defeats the Japanese.
1653 – Parliamentarian General Oliver Cromwell appointed as Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland.
1773 – Boston tea party incident - Sons of Liberty protesters throw tea shipments into Boston harbour in protest against British imposed Tea Act.
1920 – 8.5 earthquake rocks the Gansu province in China, killing an estimated 200,000.
5. Jessica Gee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Gee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Jessica Gee was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Jessica Gee’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Gee was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Gee’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jessica Gee’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.