Jessica Grace Smith (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 27th of November, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Jessica’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Grace Smith below ↓
|NAME:||Jessica Grace Smith|
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Grace Smith|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dannevirke, New Zealand|
Jessica Grace Smith, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in Dannevirke, New Zealand on Sunday, November 27, 1988. Known best for her role as Denny Miller on the popular Australian soap opera Home and Away, Smith is also notable for her portrayal of Diona in the Spartacus: Gods of the Arena miniseries.
Family: Born and raised in New Zealand, she later lived and worked in Sydney, Australia. She began dating actor Benedict Wall. Jessica Grace Smith father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Grace Smith’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jessica Grace Smith attended Toi Whakaari: New Zealand Drama School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Grace Smith is dating Benedict Wall.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Grace Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Grace Smith’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jessica Grace Smith zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The New Zealander soap opera actress has been alive for 11,543 days or 277,054 hours. There were precisely 391 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1988|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Jessica Grace Smith was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jessica Grace Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby, I Love Your Way/Freebird Medley" by Will To Power.
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
5. Jessica Grace Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Grace Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Jessica Grace Smith was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Jessica Grace Smith’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Grace Smith was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Grace Smith’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jessica Grace Smith’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.