Jessica Graf (Reality Star) was born on the 11th of December, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Jessica’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Graf below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Fuartado Graf|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rhode Island, United States|
Jessica Graf, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Rhode Island, United States on Tuesday, December 11, 1990. Reality star who became known to Big Brother fans as a cast member on the 19th season of the show. Prior to appearing on Big Brother, she worked as a VIP concierge in Los Angeles.
Family: Her father passed away in 2014. Jessica Graf father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Graf’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Graf is married Cody Nickson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Graf’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Graf’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jessica Graf zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,978 days or 287,486 hours. There were precisely 406 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 11, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Jessica Graf was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jessica Graf’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)" by Stevie B.
On this day in history:
5. Jessica Graf’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Graf’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jessica Graf was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jessica Graf’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Graf was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Graf’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jessica Graf’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.