Jessica Harmon (TV Actress) was born on the 27th of December, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Jessica’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Harmon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Harmon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Barrie, Ontario, Canada|
Jessica Harmon, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Barrie, Ontario, Canada on Friday, December 27, 1985. Canadian actress who won a 2010 Best Performance Leo Award for her role on the series Wolf Canyon.
Family: She was born in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Jessica Harmon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Harmon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Harmon is dating Andrew Francis.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Harmon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Harmon’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jessica Harmon zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Canadian tv actress has been alive for 13,305 days or 319,342 hours. There were precisely 451 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 27, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Jessica Harmon was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jessica Harmon’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say You, Say Me" by Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
1512 – Spanish Crown issues the Laws of Burgos, governing the conduct of settlers with regards to native Indians in the New World.
1657 – Flushing Remonstrance petition signed in the Dutch colony of New Netherland protesting ban on Quaker worship.
1939 – Between 20,000 & 40,000 die in magnitude 8 quake in Erzincam, Turkey.
1945 – International Monetary Fund formally established by 29 member countries based on ideas of Harry Dexter White and John Maynard Keynes.
1949 – Queen Juliana of the Netherlands grants independence to Indonesia.
5. Jessica Harmon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Harmon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jessica Harmon was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jessica Harmon’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Harmon was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Harmon’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jessica Harmon’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.