Jessica Harper (Movie Actress) was born on the 10th of October, 1949. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Jessica’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Harper below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Harper|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Jessica Harper, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Monday, October 10, 1949. American actress, producer, and singer who is known for her appearance in Brian De Palma’s film Phantom of the Paradise.
Family: She has been married to film executive Tom Rothman. Jessica Harper father’s name is Paul Church Harper, Jr and mother Eleanor Emery. We will continue to update details on Jessica Harper’s family.
Education: Jessica Harper attended Sarah Lawrence College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Harper is married Tom Rothman.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Harper’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Harper’s zodiac sign is Libra
Jessica Harper zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 72 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 26,554 days or 637,301 hours. There were precisely 900 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 10, 1949|
|AGE:||72 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jessica Harper was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jessica Harper’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
680 – Al-Hussein (Al-?usayn ibn) and his followers killed at Karbala by army of Yazid, the Umayyad caliph, on the way to Kufa.
1780 – Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000 to 30,000 in Caribbean, hitting Barbados first. Atlantic's deadliest recorded hurricane..
1954 – Ho Chi Minh enters Hanoi after withdrawal of French troops.
1957 – A fire at the Windscale nuclear plant in Cumbria, England becomes the world's first major nuclear accident.
5. Jessica Harper’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Harper’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jessica Harper was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jessica Harper’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jessica Harper was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jessica Harper’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jessica Harper’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.