Jessica Lindsey (Movie Actress) was born on the 23rd of November, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 7. Jessica’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Lindsey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Lindsey|
Jessica Lindsey, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Pensacola on Sunday, November 23, 1980. Best known internationally for her role as Hermia in the 2013 film Now You See Me, she also booked roles in the films Instructions Not Included and Ladrones.
Family: She has a daughter. She has posted several photos of herself with her daughter on Instagram. Jessica Lindsey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Lindsey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Lindsey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Lindsey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Lindsey’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jessica Lindsey zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 15,148 days or 363,556 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Jessica Lindsey was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jessica Lindsey’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
1248 – Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile after the city capitulates.
1644 – Areopagitica, a pamphlet by John Milton, decrying censorship, is published..
1869 – In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched - one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving.
2005 – Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, is elected president of Liberia, the first woman to lead an African country.
5. Jessica Lindsey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Lindsey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jessica Lindsey was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jessica Lindsey’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Lindsey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Lindsey’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jessica Lindsey’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.