Jessica Long (Swimmer) was born on the 29th of February, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 7. Jessica’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Long below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Long|
Jessica Long, best known for being a Swimmer, was born in Bratsk, Russia on Saturday, February 29, 1992. Dominant paralympic swimmer who won 12 gold medals in her first three Paralympic games.
Family: She was adopted at 13-months old. Jessica Long father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Long’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Long is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Long’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Long’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jessica Long zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The American swimmer has been alive for 10,742 days or 257,827 hours. There were precisely 364 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Jessica Long was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jessica Long’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "To Be With You" by Mr. Big.
On this day in history:
5. Jessica Long’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Long’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (FEET):|| |
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jessica Long was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jessica Long’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Long was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Long’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jessica Long’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.