Jessica Quinn (Blogger) was born on the 16th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Jessica’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Quinn below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Quinn|
Jessica Quinn, best known for being a Blogger, was born in New Zealand on Monday, November 16, 1992. Motivational blogger who shares inspirational and motivational words with her readers on her website, Limbitless. She also blogs about lifestyle and fashion.
Family: She has a sister named Sophie Rose Quinn. Jessica Quinn father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Quinn’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Quinn is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Quinn’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Quinn’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jessica Quinn zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The blogger has been alive for 10,787 days or 258,893 hours. There were precisely 366 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Jessica Quinn was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jessica Quinn’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk To An Angel" by The Heights.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
1945 – Founding of UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
1948 – Operation Magic Carpet - 1st plane from Yemen carrying Jews to Israel.
5. Jessica Quinn’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Quinn’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jessica Quinn was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jessica Quinn’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Quinn was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Quinn’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jessica Quinn’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.